Paco Orco

Ownership

Pucara 100%
Optioned to Solaris Resources

Claim Size

4,400 hectares

Mineralization

Copper, Lead, Zinc
and Silver

Overview

Located in Southern Peru

Paco Orco is a carbonate replacement (CRD) type target with distal mineralization. The 4,400 hectare claim block is largely under-explored containing mineralized gossan and jasperiod silica outcrops that extends for at least 2 kilometres. Surface rock samples from the project have included up to 0.58% lead, 0.26% zinc, and 58 g/t silver. 

In combination with our Capricho Project, Lowell Copper S.A., a wholly owned subsiary of Solaris Resources Inc (TSX:SLS.V), has an earn-in option agreement on Paco Orco for up to 75% interest. Lowell Copper has agreed to obtain all necessary drill permits and spend US$4 million during the first three years for 51% interest. An additional 24% interest, for a total of 75%, can be earned after Lowell Copper spends US$11.5 million over four years, fully funding a Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for the project, and pay US$500,000 to Pucara. 

Pictured: Fine cellular boxworks resulting from intense leaching of primary sulfides.

To learn more about Pucara and our properties.

Contact Us

 

Sign Up for
Updates


© 2021 Pucara Gold Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Legal